Scott Ewart’s PRO Coaching Programs
Thanks for booking a 30 Minute strategy session with me!
After we have our session, we may decide that one of my coaching programs would help you and your business. Here are the options I have available in Scott Ewart’s PRO Coaching Program:
- 1 Year Coaching Program – This is where we would work together for a year. We’d work on an overall plan for you to overhaul your business, from developing a business plan, organizational skills, tracking, strategies, personal development – and whatever else you need. Custom fit to you. (Note: this program is currently full and unavailable)
- 1 Month Get Better Program – Pick a Strategy (ex: Facebook Advertising) and we’ll work together for 1 month. We’ll decide on a strategy and execution plan together where you will put in the work to execute, and we’ll meet once per week to review and adjust the strategy. I will also be available to you via skype or Facebook chat if you have questions in between our weekly meetings.
- Hour Long Sessions Move Forward Program – This is where I will help you get ‘Unstuck’ and move forward in your business. I recommend we spend a minimum of 5 hours together. We’ll dig into where you really need help to get unstuck and move forward and apply focus on that. It will be up to you to execute, track and report back to me so we can adjust as we go for what is working for you.
Look – I know these days there are all kinds of “one size fits all” marketing schemes being pitched to you every time you turn around.
This isn’t one of them. You will get a lot of value out of our strategy session and will learn something for your business. If we decide to work together further than this free session, know that it would be a very intimate personal coaching program with me. We will be covering some very specific stuff that will not work in every business.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not knocking those $1,997.00 ‘live coaching’ programs or anything. (I’ve bought plenty of them and learned a lot).
Plus, I’m sick of seeing people give up on their dreams too early! From what I have seen, most people that ‘quit’ this business are usually just one or two small ‘tweaks’ away from their next BIG breakthrough.
Who PRO Coaching IS for:
- People who currently sell (or want to sell) information products, or are coaches, authors, or speakers.
- People who value helping others and contributing to their marketplace just as much (or more) as they value making money.
- People who know their business can grow, and who are willing to work to make that happen.
- People who are willing to implement what they learn, and share their results. (Basically, you must be serious about this – You’re not a baby so I’m not going to babysit you.)
Who PRO Coaching is NOT for:
- People who currently sell (or want to sell) products and services that do not offer legitimate value to the consumer.
- People who have no business, aren’t actually selling anything, or are perpetually in “information gathering mode”. (If you haven’t gotten started yet, that’s OK just as long as you’re ready to actually start doing something now.)
- People who do not fully EXPECT to get way more out of this then they put in. (This is just another way of saying that you must be serious about this.)
- People that are not able or willing to spend a minimum of 5 focused hours per week implementing what you learn. (10+ hours per week is best)
- People that are not willing & able to invest at least $200 per month to advertise their business.
And now for more brutal honesty: You actually have to work. Pretty hard.
I’ve personally shown many people how to use the internet to make a lot of money. And NOT ONE of them did it by sitting on the couch watching TV while money flew out of their computer. (That would be pretty cool though.)
So if you’re hoping for that type of “miracle”, then you might want to pass on this.
So, think about this as we wait for our upcoming strategy session. I look forward to speaking with you and seeing how I can help you.